Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Instant Mood Lifters

Sometimes all I need me is some HAPPY. What do you do when your mood is down and you know you need to get it up again ASAP? My emotions has been on a rollercoaster ride lately, not sure why but naturally I blame it on PMS. Mostly lol. That is like the best excuse for me when I have my mood swings in front of 자기야. Kesian him I know.

So before I throw my princessey tantrums at just about anybody, I will try with all my might to calm my inner storm down first. I will try with upbeat, positive songs. And if that fails, I guess my next best alternative is probably some alot of chocolates? Hehe.

Just wanna share some songs which can lift up my mood almost instantaneously and I hope they will do wonders to yours too, if you ever need it of course. Enjoy :)


Pharrell Williams- Happy (My latest addiction!)




BJ Thomas - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head (Oldies like this does the trick for me)




Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You (more oldies hehe)




Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy (this is perfect, trust me)




Nat King Cole - L-O-V-E




Anthony Neely - Wake Up (a mixture of English and Chinese lyrics, great lyrics)




Last but not least, a new lift-me-up song I have just heard over the radio today. Love it. Gonna make this my new addiction soon haha.

Peter Marsh - Stop The Clock




Go be HAPPY!

Till then, x!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!