Friday, January 07, 2011

Christmas '10 Part 1: Lights n Decorations

It's the most wonderful time of the year.. 

la la la la la (and so the song goes =))



Yay! It's Christmas time again! Love love this blessed season the most! What's not to love about Christmas? >< Though the tradition has always been the same for me, it has never failed to bring joy n happiness to my heart ;))

Christmas is the perfect time for family to get together in order to celebrate the birth of Jesus. As I was a born Catholic and my family are all of the same religion, Christmas is ideal for us to reflect on our sins and ask God for forgiveness as well as forgivin those who had sinned against us =)

Have to divide this post into a few parts, if not it's gonna be extremely full of pictures =P (as if it has made any difference, haha) Anyway, it has been a lil extra special this year, as I've managed to capture the beautiful lightings as well as decorations all over Klang Valley. Except for a few more major shoppin malls, which was definitely a shame as time was not on my side =(

However, I m much contented to be able to see all these Christmas lights though the one I missed most will be those in Orchard Road, Singapore. My family went without me yet again. Sobs. Hopefully this year I will be able to go with them. Can't wait for Christmas to come again. Till then..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS! :)


First Stop: Bangsar Village I & II



Christmas tree made up of Lego bricks. Awesome right?


Say Hi to Lego Santa =)










Second Stop: DesaPark City










Third Stop: Fahrenheit 88









This Christmas tree was made up of CDs =)





Fourth Stop: Genting Highlands

P.S: All decorations were made up of recyclable plastic bottles. How innovative n environmental friendly. Me loves ;))






























Fifth Stop: KLCC (Petronas Twin Towers)







Sixth Stop: Pavilion







This is for you if you prefer your Santa S.K.I.N.N.Y =P












Seventh Stop: The Mall












Eighth Stop: Mid Valley Megamall

P.S: I took the most pics here due to the bears I guess? Haha. But seriously the bears are so damn cute. Like really really extremely lovable n huggable. Gotta take my hats off to MV for bein able to come up with such a wonderful theme for Christmas. Too bad I couldn't smuggle one out of the mall =P






















Huge huge bear =D 






























































This baby's so cute. Can't stop myself from takin a pic of her ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!