Sunday, May 08, 2011

Jet Me to Hong Kong!

Whee.. Off to Hong Kong with Darl! Semester finals has just only ended, extremely can't wait for today! Super excited, I m just gonna spam with pictures hahaha.

First up: Pictures taken at airport alone. Pardon my suaku-ness. This is my ever first time flying! J, ever the sweetest, booked us on Cathay Pacific coz he said I shouldn't take Airasia on my first flight haha.

*Warning* Pictures-heavy post ahead



































I can never ever miss my luggage. Lol. Major loves!





















Reached the Hong Kong International Airport at around 2.30pm, waited for a shuttle bus to fetch us to our hotel in Mongkok.












Once reached our hotel, was kinda surprised at the room size. Anyhow, should've expected it since I already knew how in need of land Hong Kong is. Had a short rest, showered and it was exploring time. Excitement awaits :D Eat all the street food!


Our hotel room




 




















First meal in HK. Damn exp for such simple fare. Sigh.











Look at the number of phones this cabbie uncle has. Gasp!














































To be continued soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!