Monday, January 02, 2012

Sweet 2012

Happy Sweet 2012!

Had the sweetest new year ever with two visits back to back to a well-known dessert shop here in Malaysia, particularly in the Klang Valley area, namely Sweet Hut.

Was eager to try all the desserts since the first n only time I went, I only had one type of dessert without even browsin through the menu #swt

So keepin true to my promise of treatin Nicholas to a round of dessert for his good results, J and I brought him, Aloysius and also Mummy to the Sweet Hut which recently opened near my house back in JB.

Too many choices to choose from. So we mostly ordered from the chef's recommendations. Not forgettin Nicholas n Aloysius' reviews as well since they have eaten there before.

Hereby presentin the first round of desserts ;)


Coconut Pudding Cookies Ice-Cream  MYR 9.80



Durian Sago + Durian Ice-Cream  MYR 9.50



Belgium Chocolate Brownies  MYR 10.80



Coconut Pudding Milk Ice  MYR 10.80


Baked Marquis Chocolate Pudding  MYR 12.80


On top of desserts, they also sell snacks. I had actually drooled over the snacks as hunger pangs were attackin me, luckily Aloysius made a wise choice of orderin a plate of snack :)

  
Russian Fried Chicken  MYR 8.90


The desserts were great especially the Baked Marquis Chocolate Pudding, which was my order, obviously :P However, some said it was too bitter for their taste. Not to me though as I have always loved my chocs dark n bitter ;) The Belgian Chocolate Brownies was nice too which had Mummy hooked :P The Coconut Pudding nevertheless were a lil jelak (surfeit) after few more spoonfuls of it.

After the first round of sweetness, we headed back to Grandma's for dinner. Grandma cooked one of my fav dish! Oh but I digress. Brother left earlier back home n he called me while I was still at Grandma's to ask if we were interested in goin Sweet Hut (second round for Mummy, J n I; first for Daddy) Of course we were! Who will say no to these sweet temptations and for free somemore? Haha. Except for my body I guess which already had tons of fats pilin up :/

And so we made our way to our second cycle of sweetness. This time round we ordered different desserts again, except for Mummy who ordered the brownies. Remember me mentionin that she was hooked? Lol.

Our desserts!



Coconut Pudding Caramel Pudding  MYR 12.80



Caramel Pudding Fresh Mango  MYR 8.80


Caramel Pudding Longan Ice MYR 9.50


Cookies Ice-Cream Soft  MYR 6.90


Greece Hazelnut Bread Pudding  MYR 10.80


We ended our first day of the new year on a double sweet note. I believe in the remainin days to come, life will be as sweet, if not sweeter for everyone #prayinghard

Wishin everyone a Happy New Year! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!