Sunday, October 06, 2013

Once Upon A Time We Flew A Kite

Weekends have finally came to a bore for us, we were kinda sick and tired of the usual shop and eat routine so we did somethin out of the ordinary! At least that was the case for us, in the six months we are together.

FINALLY I got to fly a kite after what seemed like forever. A lil bit of history; The one and only time I flew a kite was when I was in primary school, if my old-aging memory do not fail me. After that I did not get to do that anymore. When I got together with my first ex, I always passed by this place called the Kepong Metropolitan Park whereby alot of people have their kite flying experiences. And so I pestered him. And bugged him. And pestered him. And failed. End of story.

When I got together with my second ex, again, we used to pass by that place alot because he stayed around that area too. Pester again I did. Bugged again. Failed again. Finale. Hate empty promises.

And so I decided 자기야 is the best! Because he always keep his promises, as simple as that. Aza aza fighting baby! Extra brownie points for you hehe.



EJace's Thread of the Day #etotd: GEEK Singlet; H&M Tote Bag; Nerd Glasses



Geeky us for the day!


Selfies in the car while on the way to the park. I m a drama queen :P


자기야 has actually been there before, with his friends so we went there just armed with bottles of water and no kite lol. He said there will be lots of kites selling there so we could just grab one at the park itself. 




Our kite! Oh well, technically it is MY kite, judging from the bright colours and cute design. Haha.


One with the cute kite and braided fringe which enhanced my HUGE forehead though I love the braid lots :(


Okay now I have a confession to make. Kite flying is NOT fun at all. Not when you have a male chauvinist as a boyfriend. You will literally be like his maid, running around assisting him while he flies the kite. HMPH.  After that overwhelming experience, I gave 자기야 a good scolding before he promised to bring me there again and let me fly the kite without a single interruption from him. So I win, like always. HAHA.


"Imagination is the highest kite one can fly. 
Throw your dreams into space like a kite, 
and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, 
a new friend, a new love or a new country"

And this ends our kite flying journey. Till then, x!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!