Friday, July 25, 2008

Karen

Sweet sweet Karen has created a video clip just for me, comprisin of most of my classmates and friends conveyin their special birthday wishes to me. I was seriously touched because I knew nothin bout it even though I m always with her in campus.

She went to shoot the videos one by one, then only combined them together. I was already suspectin somethin was wrong with her coz she was quiet the whole time after returnin home from class. She was so busy with her phone. But never did i thought that she was edittin videos for me.

Imagine my shock when she showed me the completed version of the clip. Hehe. Anyway, I m really touched by your gesture my dear. Thank you so so much. I m so glad to have found a friend like you =)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!