Sunday, July 27, 2008

Outing

Met up for lunch in One Utama with Sok Ling, Winnie, Quek, Lina and Huey Tyng. We had our meal in Canton-i, a subsidiary of Dragon-i. Most of us had wanton mee and Sok Ling ordered a basket of piggies bun with red bean fillings. Unfortunately we did not manage to capture any pictures of the food.

Sok Ling had also given me a belated birthday gift. Thanks lots dear =) Love it. Hehe.




The Birthday Gift from ESL. So Girlish but I love it, obviously =)


After lunch, met up with Poh Keong a.k.a PK for a movie. We watched Hancock, a movie which he has been dyin to watch.

It was not bad, though a lil fake. Guess all superheroes movies are like that, aren't they? PK bought me a belated birthday gift as well =) Oh.. Did I mention that he actually forgotten my birthday?? So heartless of him. Sob sob =( However after seein the cuteness of his gift and the beautiful packagin, I might consider forgivin him. Hehe.








Smile =) ( It's in pink too!! Hehe)





He refused to let me take his pic coz he felt that his face was too "burned" after being the referee for a basketball tournament earlier in the day. Anyway, I still managed to force him to say "cheese" =P


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!