Saturday, December 11, 2010

Books Books and More Books

i H.E.A.R.T books

Did I mention I love books? Oh.. I certainly did, didn't I? Hehe. I remembered postin once sayin that I went to Popular Book Fair and will post up my loots very soon (proof), but I guess I m a no promise-keeper =(

But but.. I shall keep to my promise now, despite it being backdated for two months (it's still a promise afterall =))

And instead of just bloggin about the books that I've bought during the book fair, I m goin to include an additional three books which I've received as a gift from someone. Ahem =P

I hereby present my precious gems =D




My Loots =))


Nicholas Sparks- The Choice (Hardcover)

(RRP: MYR 69.90

I got it for MYR 16.90 =)

P.S: My fav author! Ever since "A Walk To Remember", I m hooked on readin. I m tryin to collect all of his hardcover books ;))


Sirin Phathanothai- The Dragon's Pearl

(RRP: MYR 32.95

I got it for MYR 9.90 =)


Xinran- China Witness

(RRP: MYR 75.90

I got it for MYR 13.90 =)


Jodi Picoult- Change of Heart (Hardcover)

(RRP: MYR 59.90

I got it for MYR 16.90 =)



Candace Bushnell- Lipstick Jungle (Hardcover)

(RRP: MYR 69.90

I got it for MYR 16.90 =)


P.S: I have actually read this book before, borrowed from uni's library. However, seeing the fact that it was hardcover with a bargain, I couldn't resist gettin my hands on it =P



Sophie Kinsella- The Wedding Girl (Hardcover)

(RRP: MYR 95.90

I got it for MYR 15.90 =)


Parvin Darabi & Romin P.Thomson- Rage Against The Veil (Hardcover)

(RRP: MYR 108.70

I got it for MYR 15.00 =)

P.S: The ghastly figure that you can see here is actually the reflection of me takin the pic =P



All in all I've paid MYR105.40 for these seven gems in what should have cost me MYR513.15. Happy =D I've always loved Popular Book Fair and I guess everyone will know why by now. Hehe. Can't wait for next year to come so that I can get my hands on these hot bargains again for my third time =) It's an annual thingy, normally it will be held in September so must remember to catch the dates if you're a book lover like me =)))

Miss K has been "complainin" that my books have stacked up so high they are reachin the ceiling in our room =P

Oh yea, not forgettin my gift from someone new in my life. Not totally new, new in a sense that I could never imagine till now =)

J (Not the same "J" I've blogged before this. Please ignore the previous ones =)) bought me this gift box containing three books from Cecelia Ahern, one of my favourite authors, though I've yet read all her books. I've only read two, as far as I could remember. One was included in the box while the other one is entitled "A Place Called Here". I would love to read all of her books especially "PS, I Love You", which was why J presented me this gift box which I totally adore. Thank you so much! =)))

The Cover of the Gift Box. Gorgeous ;)

(RRP: MYR 59.90)


P.S: Perfect Christmas gift for book lovers who adore Cecelia Ahern =)



The three beautiful books =)


Where Rainbows End
(This is the one in which I've read before.)


PS, I Love You

This is the one I've been dyin to get my hands on. Coz I hate the one with the movie poster as the cover. In fact I hate all book covers which made use of movie posters, like Eat Pray Love. Which is why I refused to buy it at the book fair even though I saw it and it was a bargain. And no, I have yet watched the movie. Both movies actually. I prefer to read than watch. Books come first, movies can wait ;)


The Gift

The concept for the gift box =)


Yay!! I've finally done my post for BOOKS! Sadly, I have not touched a single one of them. I did try readin two, one here in KL n another in JB, however both also not even halfway through. I wonder what happened to my enthusiasm to read. Fret not though, I know it will come back =) With all these wonderful books with me, I m sure I m goin to emerge in the whole of next year with more intelligence. Lol =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!