Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Have A Confession To Make

Like what I've mentioned previously in my blog, I've finally regained my freedom after what seems like years of torture. However, ever since I passed up my last assignment on Thursday, I've been procrastinatin till now. And the good news is, my first paper starts tomorrow. Oh how I loved my life.

I did not update my blog as I promised :( All I did for these past few days was to watch Gossip Girl. Alot of Gossip Girl. Even if they were only from Season 1 ;P

Nothin much happened this week, else than the fact that I crazily spent two sleepless nights just to complete my insane assignments and that I went for a bookfair (will post up my loots very soon :P) while at the same time, tryin very hard to get my life into perspective. Can't wait to be done with exams and update all that I should be updatin :)

I'd usually update both my blogspot and Tumblr together, so please do check out both yea. Thanks! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!