Saturday, September 06, 2008

Aunty Annie

Xiao Yi!! That's how I love to greet her in shouts just so to surprise and annoy her whenever I came back home from KL. She'll then sigh and ask what's the point of me comin back. Well of course that's only a joke from her. Hehe. Anyway, it's her birthday today and I would like to wish her a very happy birthday. Too bad I couldn't wish her personally as I am still stuck in KL preparin for my exams =( May God bless you with great health, happiness, lots and love and care and may He also grants all your wishes and dreams =) Stay as beautiful and as cute as ever =D Love ya!!




Happy Birthday To You




Happy Birthday To You




Happy Birthday To my dearest Aunty Annie




Happy Birthday To You




P.S: Gosh, seems like my birthday wishes have been almost the same for all. Well.. these are all the nice sweet words we can wish someone for their birthday, right? I'll try to crack my brain for some new form of wishes. But till then, just have to make do with this. Hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!