Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy =D

The startin of study week. Had a grocery shoppin date with Karen in Jusco. While on the way out to get a cab, suddenly got a surprise call from Aunty Christina. Turned out that she, Uncle Philip, grandma, Nicholas, Aloysius and Valerie were on a holiday trip in KL. They were just back from Berjaya Hills, the resort with the French and Japanese villages. However, they did not bring me there coz they thought it was not on the way but it actually was. Sob sob =(

But anyway, I went to Jusco with Karen first before goin to meet my family members. We went to have our lunch in Nando's. It's been so long since I had Nando's. Tasted great coz it was spicy. Just love spicy food. Hehe. Then after that we started our shoppin. Bought quite alot of stuffs, mostly food coz we were so afraid that we might starved ourselves to death durin our examinations period. Hehe. Shopped till around 5 plus then we went back home. 

Once home, I took a quick shower and did a lil packin before makin my way to Mid Valley as my family was stayin in Cititel Hotel. Reached there at around 7 plus. Went straight to the hotel to meet up with them. Then later on we proceeded to Mid Valley for our dinner. Initially, Uncle Philip wanted to eat at Chili's but in the end we had our dinner at Esquire Kitchen as grandma is not accustomed to eatin western food. 

After dinner we walked around Mid Valley and Gardens for a while. It was the last day of Mega Sales but not really that many people. Did not buy anythin as well. Went back to hotel after all the shops have closed their doors. Camwhored with my cousins and grandma before sleepin. Hehe.



















Grandma looked so sleepy. Hehe.






This pic as well as the pic of me and grandma were taken by the small lil talented Miss Valerie below. She's such a lil rascal =P






Nicholas and me continued camwhorin even after everyone else is asleep =P







Love this pic. Don't know why but I just think Nicholas looked particularly good here =)


The next day, we woke up early at around 7 a.m to have our breakfast at the hotel's cafe. It was of buffet style. Below were the pics taken after the fulfillin breakfast =)




Aunty Christina, Uncle Philip and Grandma. Picture taken by lil Valerie =)





After breakfast we went back to Mid Valley to window shop. Had our lunch at Dragon-i. Their dumplings a.k.a xiao long pau were superb. One is never enough. Hehe. However their ramen was not that nice though. Not to my liking. Love my family lots lots. Missed them so much before this. And then it came the time to say our goodbyes :'( So wished to be able to go back to JB with them as well. Hate exams =( But all in all, I've had fun. It was so enjoyin and blessed to be able to spend time with my family. Can't wait to go home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!