Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yong Zhang

It's Yong Zhang's (the pretty boy) birthday today. And also the Anatomy & Physiology paper. Thank God, it wasn't what I've expected the questions to be =) But I've overestimated the paper so there were still some basic things which I've not put much effort on. Anyway, after the exam, we stayed back to discuss where to have Yong Zhang birthday celebration. At first we agreed on Old Town but I have sort of gotten sick of the food there so we planned to go to this cafe called Station One. We met up at around 10pm plus. And the fun night began =D









Welcome to Station One Cafe.. The spokesperson =P









Bluish Drink






Chicken Chop









Closer View









Lamb Chop









Tom Yam Mee Hoon












I m not sure what is this coz I m not the one who ordered this







Should ask Ren Sin. Hehe







I wonder what's so scary about the prawn =P









The Birthday Boy =)












The Birthday Cake









Apparently, it's written "four-legged snake here", if I m not wrong.







We had requested for them to switched off the light and they really did. Saw the lighted cross on Yong Zhang's t-shirt? We were so amazed by it coz it looked so nice and special.





I don't know what had happened to him here











Make a wish =)


This is the part where they pushed the candle deep inside the cake and asked the birthday boy to take it out with his mouth.








Can you see the candle? Neither do I. Haha.








Tryin


Tryin hard









So much for sacrificin our revision time to celebrate his birthday for him and this was how he repaid us. Look at the pictures of the "victims" below and you will know what had actually happened. As far as I can remembered, only Alex and Qing Long were not "victimised" but where are Karen and Yong Zhang's unglam pictures?? Mine was taken so many times. Unfair!! And I wonder why all of us looked so happy after bein bullied.
































Actually I had been tryin so hard to stay away from Yong Zhang but never did it occur to me that he could have an accomplice. And he was none other than LIM YI HAUR!!









And I was forced to take all these so unglam pictures yet smilin so happily =P


















How sweet. Haha.










Elvis lookalike??







Oh my.. What are they tryin to do??



Story unravellin slowly..

Slowly..

Ta-Da!! It's a ring!! Ren Sin is proposin on Yong Zhang's special day due to alot, I repeat, alot of pressure from us. Hahahahahaha.











































This is what we called "THE SPOILER"


Yi Haur, what are you doin?? This is so wrong..











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!