Saturday, July 31, 2010

Productive Day ;)

Yay!! I m finally feelin productive again :D Did some housework half of the day. It's been so so so long ever since I last did that. I miss this kind of feelin. No doubt many things happened this whole week n it did affect me one way or another. But I've decided to brush everythin aside n be selfish for once. To live my own life. Tired of drama. Yea, N.U.M.B is the word. Back to my productive tasks. Hehe.

  • Mop floor - Checked
  • Wash clothes - Checked 
  • Wash n change bedsheets - Checked
  • Wash toilet - Checked

Though it's not really that w.o.w I m happy enough :)

Btw, daddy n mummy are comin up to KL today. Anticipatin their arrival. Can't wait. Will they bring my new baby along?? *Fingers crossed :P

P.S: Oh yea, haven't update bout my birthday. Will do that soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!