Thursday, July 15, 2010

Random

It's been almost a month since I last updated. Was I really that busy? I was I guess. Assignments have been up to my neck, suffocatin me almost everyday. So many things happened lately. Pms got really bad n gettin out of control soon. I must really learn to start dealin with it better. Or else it will seriously screw up my life.

Relationship was almost a gone case due to my hot n cold temper. Cried alot these days. Cryin has slowly becomin my way of releasin my emotions. I never used to cry in front of anyone especially him. But now my tears can just flow freely as it like. Good or bad, I really couldn't differentiate. I m losin my efficiency. No longer motivated to do anythin anymore. Best proof would be my assignments. Sigh. 

Thank God for friends. Without them, especially YZ, I really couldn't imagine what might happen to me. My to-do list is so super long now. Let's see how many I can achieve today. The start of being motivated n productive once more :D Now, the list.

1. Update blog.

2. Upload long-forgotten pictures on Facebook as promised to Jason n CH.

3. Finish CID assignment.

4. Start on Darl's project.

5. Burn songs on CD.

Okay, let's work on these five first. I'd be damn proud of myself if I managed to do them all ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!