Thursday, July 22, 2010

Time

Time flies. So fast n it has already been a week. And as usual, I m still as unproductive as I can be :( I've been procrastinatin longer than I should be. I seriously need to stop. To do list is gettin longer n longer. And honestly speakin, I think I m startin to lose my credibility. Been skippin classes more often now, though my classes now are, erm.. a lil unnecessary? But still, I'll be so guilty if I did skip any of it. Sigh sigh sigh. Realised that the more anyone gives in to me, the worse I m becomin.

WAKE UP ELAINE!!!

Promised myself to get my life back in order startin from tonight. I m not supposed to sleep and should be finishin ALL, if not at least half of everythin I should be doin. And..

I SERIOUSLY NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT BADLY :(

Considered all these my birthday resolutions. God please bless my determination. Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!