Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Tired but Blessed :)

So many updates more and I've only reached like half of it?? Sigh.. Classes are killin me now as they are all in the time range of 8am to 7pm everyday, except Monday where I only have a 2 hours lecture (it's stupid, I can tell you) n Wednesday which is my day off. Not worth celebratin though coz these free days are supposedly my assignments days in which I have to start dealin with them. This is like only the second week of the semester but assignments started piling up like mad. Was down with sore throat yesterday. Tonsils were swollen which eventually brought fever n body aches along. Despite bein sick, I actually felt blessed knowin that there are people caring bout me :) So do bear with me as I find my time to update the rest of my updates :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!