Friday, June 04, 2010

Update 3: Sok Ling

She is always the shocker and never fail to give us the shock of our lives whenever she's around. And that's exactly what she did when she came back out of nowhere without tellin us. It started with her n her lies about bein in the States alone n missin us. We fell right into her trap so imagine our shock when I found her right in front of my house when Winnie was droppin me off after a long journey back from KL. I started screamin like nobody's business n Winnie started cryin. This was somethin we would never forget. Though it happened like one year back, I still remember it vividly. And yes, EE SOK LING, I miss you damn much now. When are you comin back n shock me again? :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!