Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Update 5: Redang Day 1 Part 1- Stranded!

 

Redang! My friends and I have organised a trip to Pulau Redang, one of the distinctive islands in Malaysia. I was no doubt in a super excited mood ever since we paid for the package in March and subsequently went for the trip in May. This trip was the motivation for me to go through the entire semester :D Now for the prologue of the trip. We took a night bus in Hentian Putra at 10pm. That was the first time I've been to that station, I didn't even know it exists. It was hot beyond description n as we were all early, therefore we nearly became roasted chickens there n then itself :(

 Pictures at the bus station as well as in the bus


The day we left for Redang was coincidentally Darl's birthday   I had custom-made a PSP cake specially for him since he always called the console his "scandal" n loves "her" to the point that he could actually breathe, eat n sleep with it :P It was a whoopin 3kg cake. I really have to thank Joseph, Yi Haur, CK n also Ren Sin for helpin me carry the cake. It was no doubt really heavy. I had a hard time hidin the cake from him n lyin what was in the box so we decided to get it over n done fast :P We sang the birthday song not long after we got up the bus. He looked so surprised, not. Haha. Hope you like it darl :))




This is the part where we were stranded. We reached Kuala Terengganu at around 4am and apparently the earliest bus available that can fetch us to the jetty is at 7.30am. So we had like 3 hours to spare in the middle of nowhere in the dead of night? Gosh. We spent almost an hour at the bus station then moved on to the guesthouse of the travel agency where we had the whole rooftop all to ourselves. Not entirely though coz there were several others who arrived later on. The result: we managed to turn the rooftop into a gambling den with no money involved of course. The pictures speak for themselves :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!