Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Update 6: Redang Day 1 Part 2- Reached!

Continuing from the previous post, we've finally endured the two torturous hours of being stranded and managed to get on the bus which has been pre-arranged to bring us to the jetty. As we had booked our rooms in Redang Reef, therefore we had to wait at the designated jetty just for the resort. In short, every resort will have their own jetty. I guess this should be an easier way to differentiate as it saves both the time and energy of tourists as well as boatmen. The boat did not come immediately once we reached. We still needed to wait for bout 45 mins. All we did for the past night was nothin but wait. Sigh.

However, one thing that kept us motivated was the hope that the island will be worth the wait. At last we reached after about a half an hour journey and yea, it definitely did not let us down :) The translucent seawater was somethin we do not see everyday or anywhere in the city. We could actually see right through the water! Imagine that. For those who have been to Redang would have known exactly what I m talkin bout :) Despite my weariness, I wished I could jump off into the water there n then itself.


 





Briefing time :)

Many would've killed me if they knew that I've actually skipped the first snorkelling session! Oh gosh, why did I ever do that? Two words: Indescribable tiredness :((( Prior to the trip, I've already had insufficient sleep. To make matters worse, Darl fell sick with fever just the night before :( As the session was scheduled at 2pm and lunch was at 12pm, thus the both of us decided to get some rest first after lunch. I did set alarm but.. obviously it was pointless. And there goes my first snorkelling session. 

My disappointment was not that great though as I've participated in snorkellin session before when my family brought me to Tioman Island. So it was then considered a little compensation to my disappointment :P Dinner was at 7pm sharp and it was of buffet style but not self service, except for the rice. The dishes could be replenished though, according to your appetite. Apparently the workers scooped more dishes onto girls' plates as compared to guys :P My guy friends were screamin of unfairness. Haha. That's only one of the small advantages of being a girl :D 

Food was okay, not too bad not extremely nice. Some people said Laguna's one was better. Gotta try it one day if I m goin back to Redang n stayin there. After dinner we moved on to the beach and started our camwhoring session :P Took pictures at the More More Tea Inn. For those who've watched the Cantonese movie "Summer Holiday" will know what is it about. Hehe. We ended our night at around 10pm as everyone was already tired. Well, we needed all the energy we could summon to continue our fun tomorrow! :D

 

























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!