Thursday, September 02, 2010

Stressed or Desserts?

B.U.S.Y.

Assignments have taken over my life lately that I don't even have time to eat, let alone to blog. Sigh. And now I m stealin ten minutes' time to update my blog a lil lest that it will start to die off. Again.

A week ago, I told myself that it's only goin to be another week before I m free. Now that tomorrow's Friday n I m supposed to be oh-so-excited about my upcomin one week study break before things took a drastic great neutral turn. Hmm.. I don't even know how to describe.

Two assignments got a one week extension so that means I need to endure another week before I m finally free. That said, I m only goin to have like a four days break instead of a week before the start of my exams. Oh well.. FML.

It definitely has its pros n cons and I m choosin the pros over the cons. To make me feel better :P

And I m not lettin my emotions overtake my life ever again. No way :D

For those who are super stressed out now, try lookin at things on the bright side. Spell STRESSED backwards n you'll be surprised at what you will find ;)


My best STRESSED remedy ;))



P.S: By the way, my Tumblr has been updated. Do check it out too yea :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!