Sunday, October 31, 2010

Everything.. And More

I've just finished watchin 27 Dresses by Katherine Heigl. Like I've said before, I m a late bloomer so I will most often watch movies which are like at least a year old. This is due to my very busy schedule.. ahem.. Lol. Well unless the movie come up at the right time with the right companions beside, I doubt I will have the chance to make it to the cinema. Haven't tried watchin movie alone though, would love to try it one day. Maybe before I leave KL for good :)

Suddenly feel so excited just thinkin bout being bridesmaids for my two besties next year (their beautiful engagement pictures here ;) hence the post ;P Nono, I m not plannin for my own weddin just yet, perhaps in my dreams, yea n without the groom. Hehe. Which girl doesn't right? I m a sucker for everythin romantic, what's more a fairytale weddin. I m contented to be in the plannin team for now. Have faith n my time will come! :D

I guess this mood is probably the extension from my previous post, the beautiful love video. Oh.. How I loved weddings!

Oh yea, Happy Halloween everyone! Last day of the month. New dreams for the new month! :)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!