Friday, October 01, 2010

Tanjung Sepat: The Food

As we reached Tanjung Sepat at around 4plus in the afternoon, a neither here nor there timing, at first we wanted to wait till dinner time before we savour all the delicacies available there. We then made a few turns around the town to see if there's anythin that catch our eye. Bein as ignorant about the place as we were, it was obvious that our efforts were futile. Thus we went back to the same restaurant where we first reached upon coz we were already so famished we could eat a whole cow each :P

Pride itself as a seafood haven, Tanjung Sepat is popular for its many seafood restaurants. Which was also one of the main reason YZ took us there :) As there were two seafood restaurants on the opposite of each other, we chose the one with the most customers patronisin. Realistic, we know. Hehe.

Contrary to the many good reviews, it turned out that the food was only so-so and the price was considered quite ex. Sorry that I did not manage to take down the restaurant's name as well as the price for each plate of seafood that we have ordered. Like I've said, we were as hungry as a bungry (a creature known for its enormous appetite ;P)

We only managed to take pictures of the food. So judge for yourselves, through visualisation of course, if the food is mouth-waterin enough for you :)


Fried Buttery Sotong

Forgot-The-Flavour Crab :P

Some Taufu Soup :)

Fried Oyster

Lala












After the fulfillin dinner, though not as tantalisin as expected, we moved on to the many stalls being set up on the streets which sell our childhood candy. "Mai Ya Tang"! I apologised as I do not know its name in English. Malt candy perhaps?

I've missed this as it has been centuries since I last ate it. I loved the feelin of pullin, suckin n twistin the poor candy. Yea, you get my meanin :P


Malt Candy


I can't stop laughin when I saw this pic. Why was I so annoyed?? LOL.















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!