Monday, October 25, 2010

:)

P.R.O.C.R.A.S.T.I.N.A.T.E


Pretty much my state of being this past one month. For those who are close to me will know why ;) Nevertheless, I think I did divulge a lil on my previous blog posts. Hehe. Anyway, new semester just started which simply means I m a step nearer to my dreams :) Had a deal with K=> Oh See! (Our lil secret for now. Hehe)

Life basically consists of prayin, chattin with my all my loves, drama-ing, tweetin, assignment-ing (hates :S) n surfin aimlessly. Oh yea.. Not forgettin my October's edition magazines and also my extremely high well-stacked books. I need more time or rather more motivation to just pick one up n start readin. No life I know but I m happy.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, remember? :P



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!