Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

<3 I m OBSESSED with 11 <3


Believe it or not, I have been waitin for this day for 5 years. Yup, F.I.V.E freakin long years just for this date. Crazy I know. Haha.

I had initially thought I had found the love of my life then. And this date was SUPPOSEDLY my WEDDING date but I realised then it was on a Friday n thought it was rather inauspicious (bein the superstitious me coz I thought no church weddings were allowed on Fridays coz of Good Friday, which I later found out wasn't true, it was in fact not allowed on Sundays) and then changed it to my PROPOSAL date. Lol. Come to think of it, this was really a wishful thinkin on my part as the so-called love-of-my-life didn't even pay attention to it. And so, 11.11.11 slowly became nothin but just a date.

Until, the Boyfriend decided to surprise me right at 12 midnight (I wished he had waited for 1.11am :P) with a gift. I was speechless then. I should have seen through him n his lame excuse, "Baby, I think I've forgotten to lock my car. I better go check" after reachin my place for like 2 hours (how can that even happened??)

Nevertheless, I fell for his trick and was SURPRISED. Not only by the gift, but rather by his sincerity n thoughtfulness that he actually knew how I was so lookin forward for this date ;)) Hence, I just wanna say,

THANK YOU Darlin

I LOVE YOU

I hereby present you THE SURPRISE! :D




Ain't they cute? *awwwww*



Look at those pop-out eyes *squeals*



This one is super innocent :D


Princess!! <3


The name is a lil weird but nevertheless.. <3s!


Sweetest Boyfriend Ever ;)))


P.S: As I was typin this post, I had actually missed out my 11.11 pm!! *Too lost in those puppy eyes* Argghh.. How could I?? And I called the Boyfriend who is at work to whine bout this n he actually asked me to pray more instead of wishin *swt* Still love him though! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!