Tuesday, November 29, 2011

iEJace

❤ HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY ❤


With a blink of an eye, you're already with Mummy for one year ;)

Won't make a big hooha over how F.A.S.T time flies as I have been emphasisin it in almost all posts. Hmm..

Curious to know who my baby is? :P

Here it comes! *ta da!*



iEJace ;)))


LOL :P

J got this for me less than two weeks after the First Date. Which means he bought this for me even before I agreed to be with him. Not meanin to brag, but a guy like him has ceased to exist, well, maybe except for my self-acclaimed top cousin, Nicholas, who happens to be a Scorpion as well. Believe in horoscope? *thoughts to ponder on*

I may might could have indirectly hinted that I was so super in love with iPhone 4 at that time as it was just launched not too long ago in Malaysia *evil grin* But honestly I never thought or rather believed a guy would spend such huge amount (iPhone is not cheap in M'sia :S) on a girl he knows yet not so well and who was not ready for a new relationship just yet. And he did it. This gesture is enormous, much more than I can accept, to say the least. Shows alot about a guy, don't you think? :)

Thinkin back now, my darlin is soooo swwweet eh? Hehe. Hence imagine my surprise when he popped over to my place in the middle of night after MIA-ing the whole night (he used to call me every evening..aww). I got to know later on that he MIA-ed just to look for the phone as it was still newly launched thus stocks were not aplenty. Standin on the doorway holdin that small lil box in his hands (nono, not ring, I was talkin bout the phone box lol) and he.. there you guess it..

SURPRISED THE HELL OUT OF ME

I owned an iPhone! Like literally. Am I dreaming?? Omgoodness. This is so unbelievable! Kay kay, I know I m exaggeratin but that was real emotions oozin out of me at that very splendid moment. However though, all these emotions were only playin in my head. Haha. I was in fact dumbstruck in front of him. Part of me was so so so happy yet on second thoughts I knew fully well I should not accept the gift before acceptin him. Knowin J, he wouldn't take the phone back. It was a case of either I accept it or out to the thrash it goes. Of course I chose to accept :P

On another sweeter note (I didn't know if he could be any sweeter then, but now I know), he even chose the number so attentively. I thought he would pick a number similar to his, somethin like a couple number but no, he selected a number which has the same last four digits as my number. He wanted to find the same, needless to say, it wasn't easy. I was contented and still am for havin the Best Boyfriend in my world *on cloud nine*

Hot and Fresh from the Box! (not anymore though! hehe)












Since gettin this phone, I went on this crazy iPhone cases spendin spree. Most of them I bought durin my earlier trip to Hong Kong though (promise will update!) coz honestly there are basically none of the nice ones here unlike in HK. It's okay if it's not nice but the price? It's so unjustly ex. Not worth it at all. I only started spottin similar ones here few months after my trip. Obviously, at an awfully throat-cuttin price.


My First Ever!











Sorry for this blur pic. I left this case back in hometown.


Birthday gift ;)



Latest!


Will try to scout for more gorgeous phone cases as my obsessive-compulsive-shopaholic-disorder will come back and haunt me at any time :P

Till then ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!