Friday, November 18, 2011

Reminiscence

17th November 2010

<3 Our First Date <3



*knock head* Was it really ONE year dy?? *pinch face*

Yup, exactly one year ago yesterday was my First Date with J.

And no, it wasn't our 1st Anniversary.

Just our First Date :)

Unwillingly, I had to admit time and tide waits for no man. Though I m happy ecstatic that J and I are still goin strong despite all the obstacles we've been through, I shuddered at the thought of how time flies. I wish time will stop just so that I will have the time to smell the roses around me #wishfulthinking

One year ago on the date highlighted above, J asked me out on a date. Being good friends at that time, I had no whatsoever reservations towards him. Although, I did sense his *evil* intentions as he has been actin rather weirdly those few weeks :P (more about how we started soon to come ;)) However, I was tryin so hard to convince myself that I was just thinkin too much. Afterall, we have had been friends for four years. Why now right? Hmm.

Still remembered he dated me through MSN. We were chattin like usual and the topic of Harry Potter came up. Deathly Hallows Part I was on sneak preview the followin night and so he casually asked me if I wanted to watch it. The conversation went somethin like this..


J: You wanna watch Harry Potter?


E: You wanna date me?


J: If you don't chase me away.


E: So you're sayin that you really wanna date me?


J: Yes, no harm what.


E: Of course no harm. So when?


J: How about tomorrow?


The "tomorrow" happened to be a Public Holiday and so he dated me for one whole day on the pretext that he wanted to shop for some shirts n he needed my opinions. How lame :P We met up in Mid Valley as I was there earlier on to meet with my Carmen, my ex's younger sister whom I've already treated like my own.

Hence after the meetin with Carmen, I caught up with J who was already there. We then went to shop in G2000 where he bought two shirts and subsequently just shopped aimlessly. As the movie was startin only at 11++pm, we had our dinner first, as common sense would have it. We were at this restaurant named Alexis, those who are familiar with Bangsar would've heard of this. So at dinner, we continued chattin non-stop, just like any friends would do, however with one difference. We were both tryin to hint indirectly at each other in order to fish out important information. I was tryin to get to know him better (in case he was really interested in me, lol) while he on the other hand, was testin the waters to see if he had a chance to woo me (I only get to know bout this later on, in which he told me of course!)

After dinner, we proceeded to GSC Signature in The Gardens Mall, and since it was still early before the screening, we went on chatting (boy, can we really talk at that time, oh my). The movie was alright, much better than the previous one, and yes, I was excited, anticipatin if he was goin to make any move in the theater and no, disappointedly, he didn't. What a gentleman, I was thinkin to myself at that time. Lol.

But never did I know, I was in for the shock of my life. After the movie ended, we both went to the washroom and being the guy, usually he will be out first. And he did for sure, and was waitin for me at the escalator. As I was walkin towards him, I can so feel his eyes on me. Those "I-have-evil-thoughts-in-my-mind-right-now" eyes @.@ I walked up to him and he actually... *drumrolls*

HELD MY HAND :O

I swear I never saw that comin. He held me so tightly as though if he ever let go, I'd disappeared into the thin air #exaggerating

That really sent shivers through the whole of me. I was surprised, shocked, scared, basically all sorts of mixed emotions bringin me on a whirlwind. What exactly had happened?

Due to the shock, I was speechless for some time. I kept absolute quiet. And surprisingly I never let go. I just stayed still. What was I thinkin? Honestly I myself don't know either.

He only let go when he needed to pay for the parkin ticket. Not before he grabbed my hand. Again. We walked to his car and.. everythin was a blur to me after that. Don't really remember what had happened but I guess we both just acted nonchalantly and pretended all's well.

Back to now, J and I wanted to reminisce that particular date and so we repeated all that we had done on that day. Mostly. Due to the fact that he has to work, no shoppin was involved this time :( We went back to have dinner at the same restaurant. Two idiots guys took our designated seats :S So we were forced to take another table.

J ordered the same dish, however being the fickle me, I ordered my fav dish. I told him I ordered the particular dish at that time just to be considerate to his wallet. Lol. After dinner, we went back to the same cinema and had our movie. This time we watched "The Adventures of Tintin" thinkin that it had the most similarity to Harry Potter, compared to all the other movies which were showin.

All in all, I m glad one year has passed and we are still together. Prayfully we will have the chance to do this again in many years to come ;)




Alexis =)



Iced Coffee




Hot Choco


Look at what J did to his straw! *gasps*


Seafood Pasta







Black Pepper Steak


Actin Cool =P






<3

What's a One Year without a picture of us right?? ;))


I m blessed :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!