Wednesday, November 09, 2011

A.L.I.V.E

Accordin to the title above, yes, I m still very much alive! Readin back all my posts made me realise once again, sadly but surely that I have unintentionally "killed" this blog, yet again. Despite my promises to update, update n update. Sigh.

My last real update was Christmas '10 (only Part 1, I didn't even know where n what's supposed to be Part 2, omgdness) and know what, Christmas 2011 is comin soon! And this also simply meant that I was "update-less" for the past one year :/

Won't make any resolutions for now but yea, I do have tons to update. Just need to get my determination up and runnin again.

Prayin that this sickness of mine will leave me much faster that I had initially anticipated :)

P.S: I m lovin this blog layout. Tried the new dynamic view. But all my widgets were lost due to the change. So being the computer idiot me, the easiest way out was revert :P That's it! No more narcissistic blog title! ;D





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!