Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Birthday of My Superhero

Ohh well.. Chinese New Year has come and soon-to-be gone (tomorrow is the last day!), I took the opportunity to have my well-deserved break back home. And also to celebrate Daddy's birthday which as always, coincides with CNY. His real birthday is on the 16th February, however as it will be real tiring to travel back and forth KL to JB and vice versa, I decided to bring forward the celebration a week earlier.


Do we look alike? Love him super much! Thank you Daddy for being my hero from the first breath I took till this very second.

And so I ordered a mille crepe cake online. This has been the trend for me ever since I tasted the wonder of mille crepe cakes and I just cannot have enough of them. The first cake I had ordered was from Royal de Crepe and that was for 자기야's birthday, exactly four days before we officially got together. It was actually a rather last minute order and I was very grateful that they managed to deliver it to my office just in time. Oh yea, forgotten to mention, Royal de Crepe is based in JB, so imagine my bewilderment that they actually couriered a frozen cake from JB to PJ just like that (4-5 hours driving time)

Since then, I have had ordered a few cakes from them, for my own birthday (coz I m kesian like that lol), Mummy's birthday and also for another colleague of mine. Their services has been superb except for once where they had delivered it a day earlier than expected which turned out to be a blessing in disguise, so all was good :)


Hokkaido Chocolate Milk Crepe Cake a.k.a My Birthday Cake

Wanted then to order from the same shop for Daddy's birthday but as it was CNY, they have since closed for the festival. So I have no choice but to order from another shop, Humble Beginnings, based in JB also but the difference is that they have their bricks-and-mortar in City Square as well as in Bangsar, KL. 

Couldn't decide which flavour to order, I just knew I did not want those 'not-too-adventurous' flavours like chocolate, strawberry and vanilla so I opted for Peanut Butter Blueberry Blizzard :) 



And I must say I really love it. Yums! Family loves it too and that but of course is a plus, plus! Too bad Daddy said that it was a tad too sweet for him. Nevertheless, hope we managed to surprise him ♥



First few polaroids as a family! With 자기야 as a plus lol.




The loves of my life. 자기야 said that he looks more like the son than my brother. Haha.

Celebrated at grandma's after our annual Lou Sang dinner and after that proceeded with our "investment" session. Lol. First time playing together with 자기야 and he won! Small small money only though but really glad to see him mingling well with all of my family members. My 小姨 said that 자기야 is 傻人有傻福. Coz he didn't even know why or how he won in one of the games. HAHAHA.


Huat ah! Money money come come :D

Here's to a super smooth Horsie Year :D

Till then, x!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!