Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Day He Made Me Roses

Me love roses. Then again, who doesn't right? Real, fresh, fake, plastic, paper; it does not really matter to me though I would love a variety of it. Contradictin I know. Haha.

Today marks the first time 자기야 personally handmade flowers for me! Reached one of the many milestones in our relationship for the past 10 months. Gosh, only 10 months yet at times I feel like we've been together for a long long time, like 10 years or so?


Anyway, when we first started off being together, he made a promise to buy me somethin for every monthsary of ours. First three months we bought gifts for each other, handmade cards and did all those lovey dovey stuff. Slowly but expectedly, we slacked off after that. Then 자기야 decided to buy me a rose every month to mark that special date and that also he slacked off wtf. From one rose a month, it slowly became one rose every two months. Not that I mind, coz as cliché as it sounds, it's still the thoughts that count afterall ;) He is already considered much much better than me, I did absolutely nothin after the third month #dieinshame #whyamIsolazy

Let me unabashedly admit this. I sort of asked him to make me the roses. How, you may ask. I sent him links on how to make origami flowers -.- The roses he made were actually meant for Valentine's Day. I suggested to him that he should make the roses instead of buyin them due to the high cost of flowers durin the love season. Since I knew he was gonna buy me roses anyway, why not find a cost-saving way right? And I love origami. I have made some origami flowers for his younger sister's graduation too but that's a story for another day.

Sadly but not so sadly, he did not manage to finish makin the flowers in time for V day (I knew it!) Of course I let it go since I did not buy or do anythin for him either #letmedieinshameagainplease And then he surprised me. On our TENTH monthsary :D It's more like one stone killin two birds for him haha. Let you win this time, baby!

What to do with the flowers that were so prettyy? Everythin he does is beautiful to me, don't puke please :P Else than sayin numerous thank-yous with my oh-I-m-so-in-love face, I guess all that was left to do was SELFIES. Lots of them. Hahaha.









Wonder when will be the next time I receive flowers again. Hmm. Hint hint lol.

Till then, x!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!