Monday, March 03, 2014

Origami Flowers

Goin to 자기야's younger sis's convocation next week. And as everyone knows, just like V-Day and Mother's Day, flowers' prices will be hiked up like nobody's business. So instead of buyin a bouquet for her, I have decided to unleash my inner creativity and love for origami and make her one! :D

Armed with packets of beautiful origami papers from Daiso, fake stems/accessories from Art Friend and various Youtube tutorials, I m proud to show off my creation at first attempt. And I really really love it! All in all, it took me almost one night and uncountable times kena burned. Well I guess, I will still do this again. Hehe.




Got origami butterflies somemore


Before cutting off the additional 'stems'


Drew on a blank brown paper bag to put my gift into it

Pretty? Let's just hope she likes them too!

Till then, x!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!