Saturday, March 01, 2014

Love You 1314 ♥

Today is the 1st of March 2014 which is equivalent to 1.3.14, which in Chinese language it will be loosely translated to 一生一世 due to its similar sounds (homophone). According to my beloved Google Translate, 一生一世 is translated to English as 'for life'. So this 1314 is often seen as an auspicious combination of numbers, for the Chinese believe that it will bring good omen in blessing a relationship to last a lifetime.

I m not so much of a pantang (superstitious) person and neither is 자기야 therefore you can trust me when I said I totally forgotten about this date as well as the supposedly lucky meaning behind it. The only time I took notice of this date was when Windi told me she had wanted to hold her wedding on this day. And that was in 2012. So how would I remember?

Woke up a lil later than usual, it's Saturday c'mon haha. 자기야 went to have his car fixed as he will be headin back to his hometown later on so I was waitin for him to be done so that we can grab lunch together before he goes back.

Was walkin towards his car when he reached. He came out of his car to get me, as though I needed some kind of bodyguard protection when it is really like only  10 steps or so away. He hurriedly walked in front of me, somethin out of his norm. Suspectin nothin though, thought he might be in a hurry to head back home.

Now I m startin to believe that it is the most romantic when it is unexpected. For instance, when I saw this :">



자기야, YUSO sweet?? Even though you'd be leavin me alone later, I hereby forgive you for this. HAHA.





My Love


"The rose that you gave me has faded, and wilted away. But, the love tucked in deep inside remains in my heart forever."

Happy 1314 everyone! 

Till then, x!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!