Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jerry

Went out with Jerry a.k.a Chee Hoe today. Jerry is a friend known through Joel. He is Joel's best bud. A nice friend who never fails to offer me realistic advices whenever I tend to daydream. Hehe. Glad that I got him as a friend and though me n Joel did not manage to work out, Jerry and I are still good friends =)

He has just returned from his work trip from China and he promised me souvenirs!! That's why I went out with him. Lol. Just kiddin =P We met up at around 2 plus and being the road id**t that he is (that's a known fact to us =P), I was so afraid that he could not find my place. Haha. Luckily he managed to. 

However, he was still one blur guy coz he forgot to bring out my gifts when he came to fetch me. So we had to go back to his place (luckily not that far as he stays in Selayang) to take the souvenirs meant for me. He bought me one of the Beijing Olympic Mascot plus a handphone keychain. The red coloured one. Did not request him to buy that colour for me but ended up he did. I was so thrilled as it was exactly what I wanted. Haha. That is what we called fate. It is so meant to be mine =)

In the end, we had our lunch cum conversation at a cafe in Selayang Mall. Stayed there chattin till around 5 plus then we left. Not knowin where to head to after that as it was the eve of National Day and there were bound to be traffic jams everywhere especially in town, we decided that he send me back home. This meetin up was a great one n I really look forward to the next one if only he's willin to sacrifice his precious time to meet me. Busy guy.. Sigh sigh. Hehe.



Name : Huanhuan (欢欢)

Gender : Male

Cultural Inspiration : Olympic Flame; Fire Design from the Mogao Grottoes

Olympic Ring : Red

Represented Element : Fire

Actual Fengshui Element : Fire

Personality : Extrovert, Enthusiastic

Represented Ideal : Passion

Represented Sport : Ball Sports

Extra Information : Huanhuan represents the passion of sports, the Olympic spirit of "faster, higher, stronger", and the passion of the Beijing Olympics. Huanhuan's headgear comes from a fire design in the Mogao Caves, the best known of the Chinese Buddhist grottoes.





The handphone keychain ( Sorry, this pic is not clear as it is difficult to capture a nice pic of it) Accordin to Jerry, both the doll and the accessory are of original versions and not of imitation ones =)

Oh yeah, almost forgotten that today is Qing Long's Birthday.


Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To Qing Long

Happy Birthday To You =)


May all your wishes and dreams come true. Stay happy always and God bless =D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!