Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sok Ling

Sok Ling is leavin for US today =( I m really feelin very bad and guilty as I was unable to send her off at the airport. I m really sorry dear. I did try my best but.. I know you do understand. Can't believe it we have been the best of friends for 13 years now. In fact all of us have been together for that long. It was just months ago that you mentioned bout leavin in August and how time flies, you actually left now.

Here's wishin you bon voyage and hopin everythin go smoothly for you, be it in studies or just everythin. It's a lil comfort to me knowin that Albert will be accompanyin you there. At least you won't be alone. I'll be missin you lots lots. May God bless you with all the strength and courage needed. Muacks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!