Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mummy

Happy Birthday to my ever so dearest Mummy!! Sorry as I couldn't make it home to celebrate with you =( But you do know my wishes are sent to you with love =D May all your wishes and dreams come true. God bless you with good health, happiness, lots of love and care. Stay beautiful always =) Love you lots lots. Hugs and kisses.


Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To My Lovely Mummy

Happy Birthday To You



Today is also the Olympic finals badminton. It was a duel between our Malaysia No.1 Lee Chong Wei and China No.1 Lin Dan. I dragged Basil out to a nearby mamak to watch with me as Karen was not around. He was the China supporter as he so believed that Lin Dan will surely win. He even said that he was prepared to stand up and sing the China's national anthem. Haha.

I was tryin so hard to convince him otherwise but well.. I do know the honest truth. As predicted, Chong Wei lost, though I was really hopin he'll win so that Malaysia can finally have her first Olympic gold medal. Nevertheless, Chong Wei's fightin spirit is commendable =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!