Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nicky's Birthday

This post is especially dedicated to Tze Heng a.k.a Nicky, a friend known through Karen. Knew him for not that long, however all in all, we had great conversations together. Hehe. And he cooked meatball spaghetti for me before =) We had a birthday dinner celebration for him in Feeling Cafe, a cafe once owned by Michael Wong a.k.a Guang Liang. This group of friends comprises mainly of Karen's ex-highschool classmates and i managed to know all of them, all thanks to her. Haha. It was a great night. Hope you had a great time too, Tze Heng ;)

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To Nicky

Happy Birthday To You


May all your wishes n dreams come true yea n stay happy always =) God Bless.

P.S: Some of the pictures were a lil blur as they were taken from a handphone camera.. Sorry yea.. I had lost the most of the pics taken on that night by Nicky himself and sent to me by Chung Wei. I wonder which part of my laptop are those pics hiding in. Somehow they just disappeared. So please bear with these not-so-clear pics till I find the lost ones, if I m lucky enough, hopefully.




Me & Nicky







Chung Wei, Nicky & Karen





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!