Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yum Cha

Went out yum cha-in with a bunch of my guy friends. I was the only girl around as Karen stayed over in her church. It's okay though coz they have long treated me as a guy. How very sad. Lost my girly image :'(

Chuan Wei a.k.a Kiddy came and fetched me to meet up with the rest who were already watchin a live telecast football match at the mamak restaurant. The match was between Manchester United and Liverpool. It was funny how guys can get so excited and upbeat about a football match that they were not even playin in it themselves. If you were to tell them this, they will surely say, "You girls will never understand. It's the feelin". 

Yaya. Whatever. Haha. 

Not that I don't like football. I enjoy watchin it sometimes, more so if there are few cute players in it =P Ok, back to the night. After the yum cha session, I was supposed to help out Chuan Wei with his lab report. So we ended up doin till early mornin while the rest were just playin games. How heartless of them. 

Came back home only after a sumptuous dim sum breakfast. Now is already 9 am plus and I haven't even sleep a wink the whole night. I m off to la-la land. Goodnight =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!