Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wall-E

It's Movies Day and again, there's no Anatomy & Physiology lecture class. Yippie =) So me, Karen, Yi Haur, Ren Sin, Jerome, Joseph and Yong Zhang went for movies together. This time not in KLCC but instead we headed over to Pavilion. Yong Zhang actually had somethin else on, however, seein how excited we were when checkin the showtimes in the library, he cannot stop himself from bein tempted to join us as well. Or maybe coz he cannot bear to leave Ren Sin?? Oh my, this is so wrong. I m so evil =P Haha.

So we took LRT and monorail, got down at Lot 10 then walked over to Pavilion. We had Carl's Jr for lunch. The burger was to big for me to be consumed alone so me n Karen decided to share one. It was so yummy!! I believe I've found an addition to my long list of cravings =) The drinks were refillable and we had an idea. We decided to smuggle in the drinks with.. what else, my large bag =D So everyone's drinks were cramped into my bag and I had to handle it so carefully. Lol. 

Just as we were makin a dash to the cinema coz we were runnin late for the movie, I found out that I've lost the tickets!! A total of 5 tickets!! I was startin to get really nervous and Jerome, Yi Haur and Joseph ran down all the way back to the restaurant to help me look for the tickets. I found the tickets at almost the exact time as they reached the restaurant. Poor the three guys as they made a wasted trip just coz of my carelessness and I feel so bad about it =( I kept apologisin and bein the gentlemen that they were, all they said was "It's okay" =) 

And so we went for the movies. I mentioned only five tickets coz Ren Sin and Yong Zhang went to watch a different movie. We went to watch Wall-E while they watched The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor as they have already watched Wall-E. I m not a very big fan of animated movies so the movie was average for me, though many find to be real nice and funny. 

It has a touchin plot and needless to say, Eve is so beautiful and I really like her =) Actually I love another character inside the movie, in case anyone of you did notice, it was a very pinkish flyin thingy which I do not know what it was. But it was just too cute. Hehe. 

After the movie, Karen and Jerome had to rush to church as they had a choir practice so left me with the other four guys. It was rainin so we window-shopped for some time before makin our way home. It was still rainin when we left but we did not feel like waitin anymore and the consequence was: soaked-wet. Yong Zhang had parked his car at the LRT station so he brought all of us to dinner before sendin all of us back. How sweet of him. Well, he's always the Mr. Nice Guy =)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!