Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Simplicity ;)

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
Leonardo da Vinci 


I've finally decided to brush aside my stubbornness and upgraded my blogger to the Layout template! Phew. It was really such a breeze as compared to the classic one. Honestly I loved my old blog design and I've put so so much effort in edittin them. But then I realised there were so many problems comin up every now and then so.. like what the quote said above, simplicity is the best n I m lovin it! <3<3

It's cleaner and though still pinkish, it's not that pink anymore :) You should like it better, RS! :P I still have lots of assignments to deal with n I've already spent like half of my day improvin my blog. Hmm hmm.. one more week n I'll be free! Erm.. free of assignments only. Hehe. Still I can't wait!!

Now back to reality. Will be back soon! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!