Sunday, August 15, 2010

Update 9: Redang Day 3 Part 1- Goodbye Redang!

Time rocketed by and it was time to say our saddenin goodbyes to this lovely, almost picture-perfect island. Honestly speakin, I really couldn't bear to leave here as the reality that was gonna come after this was not somethin that I was able to face :( You know how is it like after spendin such wonderful holidays. Especially at the beach. Sobs.

Nevertheless, we packed all our necessities and gathered around in the cafeteria. If you do realise, which I believe you definitely will, we were all wearin the "I REDANG t-shirt :D We then took our group pictures and waited for the boat to come fetch us back to mainland. Not sure if it was really our misfortune or it was meant to be this way, the boat encountered some technical problems when we were goin to reach. 

In what took about 5mins to reach, we needed 20mins. And the weather was scorchin hot. I thought I was goin to die there due to heatstroke, or maybe the waves might just topple the boat, or maybe some gigantic sea creature might just appear out of nowhere n eats us all up. Okay, I know I know, crazy, fantastic imaginations :P We finally reached the jetty all thanks to the boat's determination to slowly and steadily struggled up on shore :) Thanks boatman!




























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!