Sunday, August 15, 2010

Update 8: Redang Day 2 Part 2- Nighttime!

Not long after the sandman has been created, dinner time was here. We had our dinner a la buffet style as usual. We went straight for dinner, not takin any baths beforehand. So after dinner, we went back to our rooms respectively to have our baths and to relax a lil. We spent some time just outside the rooms, playin cards, drinkin beer and chit chatting. It was pure relaxing. Now come to think of it, I really miss those times. Sigh. How I wish time could just stay there forever n not move a second? But that wouldn't be life anymore. Life needs us to keep movin so that it can get better :D

Okay, back to my update. Hehe. After those "beer-it-all" session, we moved on to the beach's club to "beer it" even more :P Before that, along the beach, we had a non-stop camwhorin session. Loves :) Had lots of fun singing along to their songs, together. Karen, Alice n I even dedicated a particular song to all our guy friends. The song is by Matilda Tao 陶晶瑩 called 姐姐妹妹站起来. It's a real funny song, trust me. Haha. It depicted the "badness" of guys :P We stayed at the club till it closed down. Then we took the best walk ever back to our rooms ;)

J was singin to me while Karen was braidin my hair :D  



Here comes our jumpin pics. And mine was super unglam. Jump jump jump!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!