Sunday, August 15, 2010

Update 10: Redang Day 3 Part 2- Bye Bye Holidays :(

This will be the finale for my whole island escapade. After reachin the jetty, the bus arrived almost immediately. It took us back to the same guesthouse where we had to wait till 10pm for our ride home. Swt. Another few hours wasted just loiterin around. We walked to Kuala Terengganu's Chinatown to have lunch and the weather was really really hot. On the way back to the guesthouse, my slippers broke. J was sweet enough to give me one side of slipper while he walked on the burnin tar road barefooted. Poor baby. We then took our baths, played cards, chit-chatted, idling away till the time came for us to walk to the bus stop. Was very tired during the bus journey, so was asleep almost the entire 6 hours. Reached home at almost the break of dawn. It was tiring indeed, however the joy n fun were indescribable ;)))














Goodbye Redang. But I'll be back, I promise ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!