Monday, August 23, 2010

Update 12: Redang Trip Pictures

Just realised that I still have lots of pictures from my Redang trip, courtesy of Ren Sin. Just did some basic edittin and ta-da! I hereby present the 300 over pictures! These pictures were really funny. Can't stop laughin at some of them. Perhaps I've been unconsciously still livin at that particular moment. So many things have since changed but our friendship will never change! Loves ;))

P.S: This should be my very last Redang trip update. Hehe.






























































































































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!