Thursday, August 12, 2010

Smile :)

No more emo-ing. I m finally happy n smilin again :) Hope that this feelin will last longer this time before I erupted once more with my bouts of pms. All I really wish is to be happy. And I m feelin so much in love now ❤

At long last, I went to watch Inception with Karen in Wangsa Walk, my ever first time there. I would say the plot was really good, the reviews were true to their words but I was left baffled almost half of the movie. Why? Coz I was surprised that someone with a complicated mind like me couldn't really understand the entire movie. Dumb, perhaps? I told J that maybe he could understand it better since he is definitely more simple-minded than me. He loves to call me complicated. Guess I will need to watch it again with him this Saturday to grasp a better understandin of the whole film so as not to waste Christopher Nolan's nine years of labour ;) That said, I really do miss holdin his arm while watchin movies. But a girlfriend's accompaniment is without a doubt, priceless. I love goin out with my girls and I m seriously feelin the guilt of neglectin my dear Karen. I absolutely need to learn to manage my time better.

Way to go Elaine :)

Oh yea, not to forget we did some shoppin too. What's a girls' outing without the involvement of shopping? She managed to tempt me to buy stuffs coz she herself has spent a considerable sum and so I bought two hairbands in addition to my countless collection of well.. hairbands :P I m startin to believe that it will end up being my second obsession, the first being earrings in which I have like about 100 pairs?? Omgoodness. Haha. I need to start countin!

And baby, I've finally gotten you back ;) I did not regret lettin go, even though it's only for that short period of time. It was worth the wait :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, feel free to share me your say!